Importing product reviews from AliExpress
It's straightforward to import product reviews from AliExpress. You start by selecting the product you want to import reviews. If the product has no reviews yet, you can choose Import reviews for a new product.
Once you've selected a product, you can click on Import from AliExpress. A popup will open, where you'll paste the AliExpress link.
You can then customize a few settings, including:
- The number of reviews to import - 50, 100, or even 200 at once.
- Import reviews as Published or Unpublished - Publishing them immediately will display them automatically on the storefront. Importing them as unpublished, however, will still import the reviews but only be visible inside the app settings. We actually recommend importing them as unpublished, so you can then easily select the ones that are really awesome and publish all of them with one click.
- Rating Options - Choosing whether to import 3, 4, or 5-star rated reviews or a mix. We recommend importing a combination of 4 and 5 ⭐ reviews.
- Content options - deciding whether you want to import all the reviews or only the ones with or without pictures. By the way, we'll not import those empty reviews that only contain a rating, as those will not help you build trust with your visitors.
- Translate setting - translating the reviews automatically into one of the 14 supported languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and many more.
We're aware you're selling to a global audience, not only to people from the US, UK, Canada, or Australia. So if you're importing reviews in a different language than English, the names we're assigning to reviews will be in that language as well. So everything will look natural and boost your trust factor
Once you are satisfied with your choices, accept the consent that the imported reviews are for your own products and/or that you have permission to use them, and then click the Import Reviews button. Depending on the number of reviews being imported, it should only take from a few seconds to a few minutes.