Importing product reviews from AliExpress
It's straightforward to import product reviews from AliExpress. You start by selecting the product you want to import reviews. If the product has no reviews yet, you can choose Import reviews for a new product.
Once that you've selected a product, you can click on Import from AliExpress. A popup will open, where you'll paste the AliExpress link. You can customize a few settings, including:
- the number of reviews to import - 50, 100, or even 200 at once.
- publishing them immediately to the store or importing them as unpublished. We actually recommend importing them as unpublished, so you can then easily select the ones that are really awesome and publish all of them with one click.
- choosing whether to import 3, 4, or 5-star rated reviews or a mix. We recommend importing a combination of 4 and 5 ⭐ reviews.
- deciding whether you want to import all the reviews or only the ones with or without pictures. By the way, we'll not import those empty reviews that only contain a rating as those will not help you build trust with your visitors.
- translating the reviews automatically into one of the 14 supported languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and many more.
We're aware you're selling to a global audience, not only to people from the US, UK, Canada, or Australia. So if you're importing reviews in a different language than English, the names we're assigning to reviews will be in that language as well. So everything will look natural and boost your trust factor!