Managing captured email addresses
All the email addresses that we collect are automatically sent to Shopify in your Customers list. To make it easy to identify them, they are all marked with the
To see the email addresses that have the
VITALS tag, by filtering the Customers list, using the corresponding filter:
To apply this filter, you can simply click on the box, and select the elements according to the image below until it is completed, and then apply the filter (click the image below to enlarge):
Once successfully completed, it should show you the email addresses that have the
Another area to see if an email address is tagged with the
VITALS tag is while viewing a customer's order profile:
You can choose to send your captured emails to either Klaviyo or Mailchimp. However, please keep in mind that some of your captured emails might not show up there due to the email double-opt-in set up in Klaviyo or Shopify:
- For Shopify, the double-opt-in is by default disabled, and you can enable it by following these instructions.
- For Klaviyo, however, the double-opt-in is by default enabled and can be disabled by following these instructions.
How to download emails captured by Vitals apps
To download the emails captured by the Vitals apps, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to your Customers page in the Shopify Admin and view email addresses tagged with
- Tick the Select all checkbox.
- Click the Select all 50+ Customers in this query link.
- Click the Export button above.
- Select 50+ customers matching your search.
- Click the Export Customers button.
Voila! Your collected emails have been sent to you in a CSV file over email.