How do we handle product synchronization?
Many apps in Vitals use Shopify data: such as the Upsell Builder, Related Products, Product Reviews, etc.
Here's how we synchronize your information with Shopify:
- Products created from Shopify's admin: Instantly
- Products created in bulk (via CSV import or similar app): every 24 hours (Shopify doesn't send us notifications for products made in bulk, so we cannot sync this in real-time)
- Products updated in bulk: every 24 hours (Shopify doesn't send us notifications for products created in bulk, so we cannot sync this in real-time)
- Products updated individually: Instantly
- Collections created: Instantly
- Products added to / removed from "smart" collections as a result of a "smart" rule update: Instantly.
- Products added to custom collections: every 4 hours (Shopify doesn't send us notifications when products are added to collections, so we cannot sync this in real-time)
If your store has over 1,000 smart collections, please contact us to activate smart collection synchronization.