Setting up the Shoppable Instagram Feed app
Having an online business means having an online presence, and what better way to engage your customers if not through your Instagram account. Sure, you can have links or buttons with your social media accounts, but what about a whole section just for your Instagram posts to catch your visitor's attention and even allow them to purchase the promoted products easily?
With an ever-growing number of people joining social media platforms like Instagram, it has definitely become a household name. Your customers will get a chance to see your Instagram posts and easily connect with you or choose to shop for some products that caught their eye.
Connecting to an Instagram account 🌐
The first thing first is to connect your Instagram account to the app's settings. This is quickly done by clicking the Connect with Instagram button, which will then redirect you to the Facebook login page.
Here are a few ways you can customize the way your Shoppable Instagram Feed gallery looks:
1. Show the Instagram Feed on the Product Page - you can choose to show or hide the IG gallery from your product page and only have it visible on your homepage
2. Section Title & Subtitle - you can choose how your title and the text underneath it look to catch your visitors attention
3. Space Between Pictures - by default, there is no space between picture, but you can add some yourself if you wish your gallery to resemble the real Instagram one
4. Number of photos in total - you can choose how many posts (photos) are displayed in the gallery
5. Colors - you can customize the post hover color, as well as the title and subtitle colors to best match your store's design
Additionally, you can decide which products to display the app using the Module Filters section.