Setting up the Shoppable Instagram Feed app
Having an online business means having an online presence, and what better way to engage your customers if not through your Instagram account. Sure, you can have links or buttons with your social media accounts, but what about a whole section just for your Instagram posts to catch your visitor's attention and even allow them to purchase the promoted products easily?
With an ever-growing number of people joining social media platforms like Instagram, it has definitely become a household name. Your customers will get a chance to see your Instagram posts and easily connect with you or choose to shop for some products that caught their eye.
Connecting to an Instagram account 🌐
The first thing first is to connect your Instagram account to the app's settings. This can be done in two ways, depending on how you like your account to be connected:
- Directly using your Instagram account
- Simple and quick connection
- Number of Likes and Comments will not be available.
- Your avatar should be manually uploaded.
- Using Facebook Business Manager
- Needs your Instagram account to be connected first to a Facebook Page
- Number of Likes and Comments will be available
- Avatar is displayed automatically.
Here are a few ways you can customize the way your Shoppable Instagram Feed gallery looks:
1. Show the Instagram Feed on the Product Page - you can choose to show or hide the IG gallery from your product page and only have it visible on your homepage
2. Section Title & Subtitle - you can choose how your title and the text underneath it look to catch your visitors attention
3. Space Between Pictures - by default, there is no space between picture, but you can add some yourself if you wish your gallery to resemble the real Instagram one
4. Number of photos in total - you can choose how many posts (photos) are displayed in the gallery
5. Colors - you can customize the post hover color, as well as the title and subtitle colors to best match your store's design
💡 Looking to have this app appear only on specific product pages? You can use the Module Filters section of the app to specify the product pages where you would like this app to appear. For more information, you can refer here: Displaying apps only on specific products using Module Filters