Finetuning the Product Reviews settings
Once you're done importing reviews, positioning the sections, enabling the Review Star Rating Snippets, then everything is set. However, if you are looking for further adjustments or fine-tuning, here's what you can do:
1. Sort Order is where you can choose how your reviews are sorted.
2. Number of reviews before showing all is where you can choose how many reviews are initially displayed before the See more reviews button is clicked.
3. Number of reviews after showing all is where you can choose how many reviews are displayed after the See more reviews button is clicked.
4. Auto-publish New Reviews is where you can choose if reviews from your customers are published automatically.
5. Show reviews box for products with zero reviews is what you can toggle to either show/hide the reviews box when the product has 0 reviews.
6. Get notified when customers submit reviews can be enabled to receive automated emails when customers leave a review on your store.
Review Card Settings
1. Rating Star color is where you can set the color of the stars in the Review Rating Star Snippet.
2. Show Review dates & Source can be configured whether you want to show/hide the review dates and if you want them to be recent dates or real ones.
3. Show Full Names can be toggled to either show/hide the full names of people who left reviews. For example, if unticked, James would show as J***s.
4. Review Card Colors is where you can choose the background color of the "leave a review" form, the review card, as well as the shadow.
5. Allow customers to upload photos can be enabled to allow customers to upload photos.
6. Show "Verified purchase" allows your reviews to show the verified badge for the reviews that verified buyers make.
In this section, you can add banned keywords that you do not want to show up in your reviews.
This filter will apply for both user-submitted reviews as well as reviews imported from AliExpress.